Our team celebrates diversity and thrives in robust collaboration and team-led iteration. We offer a supportive environment and commitment to both professional development and a work-life balance. Our clergy are wonderfully supportive of our professional staff. And we want to ensure they are fully supported in the work they do too! To that end, our Clergy Support Coordinator will fill a vital and impactful role in the following areas:
• Shabbat data coordination
• Yahrzeit emails/Kaddish/Yizkor list preparation
• Scheduling & communication on behalf of leadership (both Clergy & ED)
• B’nai Mitzvah coordination & administration
• Database input (we use Shulcloud)
• Call list scheduling (bereavement, Birthdays etc)
• Clergy Event Form creation through Shulcloud
• Bringing fresh ideas & strategic partnership to team meetings
This role, while straightforward, requires strong technical skills and the ability to manage many things at once. The right person for the job will possess the following:
This role will report to our Director of Operations with weekly one-on-one meetings to ensure you have the direct support you need to grow and thrive in this role. We offer exceptional benefits and all full-time employees are eligible for our 403b contribution program. This is a full-time hourly position with a pay rate of $22-25 hourly depending on experience. We would happily welcome another in-person team member to our office. Our top priority, however, is finding the right person. For that reason, we are offering the option of working fully remotely from anywhere in the country!
If you are interested in applying please email a cover letter and resume to Katie@templebetham.org.
Copyright © 2022 Temple Beth Am. All rights reserved. Website designed by Addicott Web.