Temple Beth Am relies on the generosity of donors to advance its mission of deepening relationships to Judaism and our community by engaging the soul, heart, and mind. When you make a gift to Temple Beth Am, you invest in the future of this congregation. Even more, you invest in the perpetuation of progressive Judaism and its values that are relevant to both individuals and our world at large. Your tzedakah makes the communal synagogue experience accessible to people of all backgrounds in our community. Whatever you are able to contribute, please know that it is only through your generosity and partnership that we have been able to weather the storm of the pandemic and emerge with strength, hope, and an exciting vision for our future.
We have made improvements to our giving platform, please see below for updated information about making a contribution to Temple Beth Am.
This new system will ensure more detailed and timely acknowledgments and dedication notifications.
- Begin by selecting a type (fund to donate to). If you are unsure of which fund to direct your contribution to, please consider donating to the General Operating Fund – this supports all aspects of operations and community life at Temple Beth Am. For more information about each of our funds, click here.
- Once you have selected a fund and an amount, you may add payment notes. This is the best place to let our professional team know anything specific about your contribution. These notes will remain private. I.e. “I don’t remember the deceased’s last name” “please keep my donation anonymous” etc. If you are not a member of Temple Beth Am, please put your email address and phone number in the payment notes.
- Next, please designate a type of dedication. Use the dropdown to select one of the options for your dedication. If your donation is not in dedication, please select “don’t dedicate” and click continue to the payment page.
- In the text box below your type of dedication selection, you have an opportunity to write a message that the person you are honoring will see! Please write carefully. Ex. “Rabbi Ruth, thank you for leading Axel’s Bar Mitzvah” “May your father’s memory be a blessing” and “Wishing you speedy healing and a full recovery from your surgery”.
- If you don’t know the address or email of the person to notify, please select unknown. If the person to notify is a member of Temple Beth Am and you don’t know their contact details, make a note in payment notes and we can help fill in that information for you.
- If you run into any issues or have questions, please call us at (206) 525-0915 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help you!
Want to mail a check?
Checks can be mailed to 2632 NE 80th Street, Seattle, WA 98115, please make all checks out to Temple Beth Am, and in the memo line please specify the fund you would like to donate to. For more information about each of our funds,click here.
If you are mailing a check and your contribution is a dedication, please download this form and either print and mail it with your check or email it to email@example.com.